Content Management System CMS) in Mumbai India
A content management system (CMS) manages the creation and modification of digital content. It typically supports multiple users in a collaborative environment. CMS features vary widely. Most CMSs include Web-based publishing, format management, history editing and version control, indexing, search, and retrieval.
A CMS or a 'Content Management System' quite literally allows you to control and manage the content within your web site - without technical training. Using this uncomplicated system you can very easily add, delete images and edit text in your web site on the fly
If client want to change or deactivate any page of your website then you can just do it by few steps only; the effect will be shown immediately and the deactivate page will be removed automatically. Client can schedule any content pages to be updated on specified date automatically.
Features of our Content Management System (CMS):
- Add New Unlimited Pages
- Custom Page Naming
- Custom Keyword Customization
- Custom Meta Description for the page
- Global Templates Customization
- Page Meta Title Customization
- Admin / User / Modules
- User Restriction for the content feeding only
- Content approval and activation by Admin
- Saving Button
- Page Content Keyword Density Statistics
- Edit Existing Pages
- Add Images, Add ALT to the images
- WYSIWYG Editor for document formatting and easy management
- Global Document Re-Activation
Some of the popular and most powerful CMS applications that we work with are:
- User administration
- Workflow configuration
- Template Management
- Managing Content in any format like Media files, Documents with role based permissions.
- Unlimited Pages with unlimited Menu Categories
- Open Source popular CMS like Drupal, Joomla, Word press and Article Live.
If you are thinking about a new web site through content management system of your current website, I would love to hear from you. Please feel free to get in contact and we can discuss what I can do for you.